Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just another day in Paradise!

Uncle Fuzz and Aunt Melissa came for a visit this week!! It was so fun! But the highlight was definitely tubing down the Animas river!! (well Abs and I just watched and took pictures) Abigail LOVES the water, so she splashed and played until she fell sound asleep in my arms. I have to tell you, it is those precious moments that I just take a deep breath, and thank the Lord that he has given me the most precious gift ever!!
I also let Abigail sit in the mud yesterday and play in it, she loved it...so much she tried to eat it... so we headed to the shower. In the shower I was just singing to her and enjoying the afternoon, when all of a sudden she reached her arms around my neck, and snuggled into me with her face and held me there for a while. It was the most precious hug I have ever experience!!
So even though our days are filled with reading, sleeping, cleaning, cooking, playing, and dancing (seems pretty simple) I really do feel like every day, is just another day in Paradise!!




My precious little 7 month old, is now almost 15 lbs. She talks up a storm, and LOVES to stand... also loves to always be on the move!
While Fuzz and Melissa were here we made tie-dye shirts!! It was SO much fun!! Some turned out better then others....
The water was really cold!! So after a fun but freezing trip down the river... we had hot steak fries and fried chicken!
Well I am off to get my zuchinni bread out of the oven. We are headed to Salida tomorrow for the weekend with some friends to stay in a cabin and hike some 14ers!! So I will post again next week!!
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment