Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's already August!!

.. I can't believe it is already August! Where has the summer gone?! And my precious little baby is seven months and getting so big. I was nursing her this morning looking down and trying to remember when she was so tiny and how when I burped her she would crunch up so cute and tiny. Those days are gone and my little one is on the move! She doesn't really crawl yet, but she scoots around and rolls around and can deffinately get where she wants to be.... right in the middle of all the action. God is teaching me so much and has given me a child that is SO much like me it is amazing. She doesn't want to miss out on one thing!
Cody has applied for a couple new jobs so we are still waiting to hear what is in store for our family. But until we hear anything we are living it up here in Cortez. We go hiking all the time, and lately Abs and I have been spending time at the pool, where she loves to play in the water.
Aunt Mags is now our next door neighbor, she only lives two houses down, so thats super fun and we have been "helping" her move in. (as much as I can help.. while carrying and chasing a little crazy girl around)
Our garden is fabulous! We LOVE it and have been enjoy all the goodies emmencely!=0) I have also really been playing house wife, I made homemade rassberry jam, and homemade pesto in the last couple of days! So fun.... I even have had my sewing machine out!
Ringo is crazy as ever and we finally found someone(something) that can outrun me and Cody.... I swear that dog is like energizer doggie.... but he fits our family so perfectly! Here are a few photos of our garden!

The little photo business we have started is really going well. We are busy doing tons of senior pictures and have had about four weddings book us for the spring! So fun!!
check out new stuff at www.riverbendphotos.blogspot.com
Here are a couple of my latest favorites....




If we stay here in Cortez, I am going back to work part time. I am torn about it bcause I LOVE staying home with Abs and enjoying her all day every day, but at this point in our lives I have to work and I do love the highschool and so many of the precious kids!!
and just to finish the post a few of my precious Abigail=0)




She still manages to get cuter everyday!! God has blessed us so much!! Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Pictures! So you are a photographer...Nice!
    I have enjoyed reading your blog and seeing pictures....It has been a long time since I have seen you and Cody. Tell him hello...you have a beautiful family. Take care.
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete