Monday, January 31, 2011

a little late, but Abs is 2

Precious Abigail is 2! I can't believe she is already 2! Everyone tells you that time will go so fast- but you don't realize just how fast until you are a parent!
Abigail has been such a blessing from God! She is so smart, so full of personality, and brings so much JOY to our lives. I can't even begin to imagine my life without my precious daughter.

I am going to try to be better about blogging more of my thoughts and feeling, and fun sayings from both my kids- since I now know first hand how fast time goes... before I know it Coop will be 2=0)
Here are a few pictures of Abs celebrating her 2nd birthday! She is SO fun, and LOVED bugs- so of course Aunt Maggie made her the best birthday cake a 2 year old could ever ask for- a BUG cake!
Most of our family and some friends came by and made the day extra special.

No comments:

Post a Comment