Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year! Everything is focused on Christmas! And what a wonderful holiday to celebrate, the birth of our precious Savior. He had to become man to die for us and give us eternal salvation!! Thank you God for sending your son!





Bear Baby #2 is 33 weeks and is SO active! Abs loves to feel baby kick, she hugs and kisses my belly all the time- she is going to be such a good big sister (we are hoping..)

I am still running (jogging) a bit, and feeling great. I am so blessed that after the first 20 wks I feel amazing... it's just getting past the sickness part.

Abigail will be two on Jan 4th! I can't believe it, time really does fly. She is such a little ham, and so precious, we love that little girl to pieces! She talks all the time and is even putting together 5 and 6 word sentences, which is crazy! Some funny things she has done this week...
-she yells back to the intercom at the grocery store,
-sings along to any song (even if she doesn't know the words at all...)
-she goes so hard, that she begs me for nap time
-she says " i love you mommy" or " daddy" and of course melts her daddy's heart.
-she asked to wrestle with daddy everyday
-she thinks every color is red
-she can count to 10
-she uses the potty when she wants to....
- and this little child is so verbal. It is unbelievable the things she come up with and says. Cody and I are always laughing.
She is going to LOVE christmas- she has already gotten to open a few presents here and there (at gifts exchanges and stuff) and she loves presents, and now asks for one a couple time a day...




1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing about a baby soon! I can't remember when you're due but I know it's getting close if not already.
    P.S.- I'm afraid my 18 week belly is already as big as yours in these pics. AHHHH!

    ReplyDelete