Friday, June 26, 2009

She is so precious, and I love every day cause she does something new and fun... She loves to sit up like a big girl and look all around, we also try to put on her hat everytime we go out (just so she gets used to it... and before she figures out how to take it off...)
Her toes are her favorite toy so far.
And her eyes are still as blue as ever, and we thought her "hair" was coming in blonde, but no it is still really dark. Of course I think she is the prettiest baby ever....

Abigail tasted her first delicious food last week! Squash!! She was so cute and so excited, she did pretty well moving it to the back of her mouth and even swallowed most of it=0) We think she is going to love spinach since that is pretty much the only thing I craved like crazy while I was pregnant. That would be awesome. Our garden is doing so good, so we are pumped to harvest all God's yumminess and make all our own organic baby food for Abs.
Cody is pretty much the best husband ever, but he made me this sweet flower box for our front porch. It is SO perfect, and hopefully today I will get to fill it up with flowers! Abigail loves to watch her dad do pretty much anything, especially if it is outside.


I love these cute feet!! This could be one of my favorite pictures so far... and yes Melissa I even think Cody's feet are cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment